“We believe that Aquascutum is an exceptional British,if not World Heritage Brand.
We are proud and commit to the legacy.”
A q u a s c u t u m ' s H i s t o r y
• Set up by John Emary, Aquascutum began as a Mayfair tailors in 1851. From the beginning, fine craftsmanship and technical innovation have been at the forefront of the brand, and two years after opening, Emary created and patented the first waterproof textile.
This unique development led to inspire the brand’s name, which translates as ‘water shield’, from Latin. The company’s growing success led to a relocation of the flagship store to 100 Regent Street in 1895.
• 'AQUASCUTUM' TRANSLATES AS 'WATER SHIELD'
TIMELESS INNOVATION QUALITY
• Timeless: Aquascutum heritage is Timeless
• Quality: Aquascutum made the difference
• Innovation: since its foundation
We Invent, Innovate
We Protect and Care
We are Luxury, aim at Excel ence
Our style is Timeles, but always Modern